WHO WE ARE
Keep Walking Nepal is a family run trekking company. We have over 24 year’s of experience in organizing treks and tours in Nepal and Tibet. The foundation of our company are our valuable guides most of whom have been brought up in the mountains they now guide. As we are an internet-based business without massive overheads, our expenses goes directly to our on-ground trek costs and staff.
We are actively keeping our operation small to ensure a personal connection and impeccable services. We make enough money to live on but are not driven by big profits, and we don’t cut corners to jeopardize your safety or enjoyment.
We are registered under the Company Act 2053 and the Tourism Act 2035 (Company Registration Number is 9026/068/069) and licensed by the Taxation Department of Nepal as Keep Walking Nepal Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.
WHY TREK WITH US?
We understand that your satisfaction depends on the quality of our trek crew, the itinerary, logistics and coordination. As such, all our staff are certified and have completed relevant Trek Leader and Climbing Guide Courses, first-aid courses and regularly participate in team building and learning exercises. Our travel planners have first hand experience trekking, hiking, culture and religion.
- We have knowledgeable, caring trekking guides and porters
- We prefer small groups (max 14) to minimize the impact on the environment and allow greater interaction with the family and have a chance to get to know you and you get to know us
- We make sure you have a good experience at a fair price
- We are a family-based trek company, you are welcome into our family for a unique trekking experience
- We are locals – we can create a holiday for you using our local knowledge and experience
- Personalized Services – all guests are met at the airport and dropped off at the end of the trek
- We provide you with clear details of the costs for your trip so there are no unpleasant surprises
- We create bespoke trips per individual interests
- Local trips around our ‘backyard’ where we know the people and the culture
- Tailor-made Trips
- Off-the-beaten Path Trips
- Culture & Festival trips
Training & Safety
- Our guides are trained in the use of Portable Acclimatization Chamber for use above 3900m
- Our staff are trained in first-aid and wilderness first-aid
- All treks are equipped with a comprehensive first-aid medical kit
We get each client to complete a questionnaire at the end of the trek on what their experience has been, so we can ensure we continue to offer the best service possible. Read our Testimonials page for some recent feedback.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As part of our CSR, Keep Walking Nepal is partners Kushudebu Public Health Mission Nepal, an NGO, and carried out many social development projects in the remote villages of Nepal.